Swirl flowmeter SwirlMaster FSS450
Universal version of swirl flowmeters with enhanced flow computer functionality for gases, liquid and steam.
Swirl flowmeters are used for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam over a wide range of temperatures in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on low viscose liquids, demineralized water, and for direct, cost-effective steam mass flow.
SwirlMaster FSS450 is the advanced version with additional analog input for mass or energy flow measurement, available with integral or remote transmitter with up to 30 m (98 ft.) cable length. Because of the optional inputs, discrete flow computers are no longer needed in many applications.
HMI for easy meter set up
Analog 4 … 20 mA input
Integrated RTD for temperature compensation and saturated steam mass flow calculation
Digital outputs for pulses, frequency, and alarm signalization
Remote transmitter with up to 30 m (98 ft.) cable length
Stainless steel transmitter housings
– Only the shortest possible straight pipe lengths are required
– Measuring ranges have been well adopted to the flow rates
– Easy Set-up function
– Clear text display
– Meter configuration through the front glass with closed cover
Accuracy for liquids, gases and steam
– +/- 0.50% of rate
Process connection / meter sizes
– Flange design / DN 15 to 400 (1/2 to 16 in.)
Approvals for explosion protection
– ATEX, IECEx, cFMus, NEPSI
SIL2-certified in accordance with IEC 61508
Output / communication
– 4 to 20 mA / HART 7
Optional binary output
– For use as a limit switch, pulse output or frequency output
Optional input from field
– Pressure, temperature, methane content, density gas analyzer
Integrated flow measurement computer functionality
– Gas standard volume and mass flow
– Vapor mass flow
– Direct energy calculation for vapor and water
– Natural gas calculation in accordance with AGA / SGERG standards
Get in Touch
Need Help With A Product?
We work closely with a diverse network of manufacturers to bring you a wide range of instrumentation equipment options, ensuring that you find the perfect fit for your requirements.