Swirl flowmeter SwirlMaster FSS430
Basic version of swirl flowmeters for measurement of gases, liquid and steam.
Swirl flowmeters can be utilized for highly accurate measurement of the flow of gases, liquids and steam over a wide range of temperatures in almost any application. Swirl meters are ideal for use on all kinds of gases, low viscose liquids, and demineralized water, and they are ideal for direct, cost-effective steam mass flow measurement.
SwirlMaster FSS430 is available with multiple communication protocols, such as HART 7, Modbus RTU, Profibus PA, and FOUNDATION Fieldbus.
HMI for easy meter set up
Integrated RTD for temperature compensation and saturated steam mass flow calculation
Digital outputs for pulses, frequency and alarm signalization
Remote transmitter with up to 30m (98 ft.) cable length
Stainless steel transmitter housings
– Only the shortest possible straight pipe lengths are required
– Measuring ranges have been well adopted to the flow rates
– Easy Set-up function
– Clear text display
– Meter configuration through the front glass with closed cover
Accuracy for liquids, gases and steam
– +/- 0.5 % of rate
Process connection / meter sizes
– Flange design / DN 15 to 400 (1/2 to 16 in.)
Approvals for explosion protection
– ATEX, IECEx, cFMus, NEPSI
SIL2-certified in accordance with IEC 61508
Output / communication
– 4 to 20 mA / HART 7
– Modbus RTU-RS485
Optional binary output
– For use as a limit switch, pulse output or frequency output
Optional input from field
– Pressure, temperature, methane content, density gas analyzer
Get in Touch
Need Help With A Product?
We work closely with a diverse network of manufacturers to bring you a wide range of instrumentation equipment options, ensuring that you find the perfect fit for your requirements.